Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yes, More Him, Less Me




I must say, I may not have the latest & greatest of supplies, but I do have more than I will ever use. I'm a lucky girl to be able to play with these supplies. Okay, no more dallying, Christmas is here & I must have my eyes wide open, though my body fails me! I'm sick again.
Shimelle Christmas Journal Notes: My first year. Besides preserving my perspective, it has been therapy for me. It has a way of adjusting your attitude. My hope is to scrap as quick as possible most of the season into this Journal, and maybe, Godwilling year after year. Love those projects! Point to remember: Spirit is willing, flesh so weak.

2 comments:

Mary said...

i just posted my dec 11th journal page...and see we used the same basic grey paper - you have good taste :-) love your layouts!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Your Christmas pages are beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog too!