Tuesday, December 18, 2007

OLW: HOPE & Shimelle Day #16



There is not a minute to spare. . .I am three layouts behind in Shimelle's class (pretty good considering this is day 18----eeek.) And for OLW, Hope. It's one of my favorite spiritual words used throughout my life. I have had this canvas ready & painted, old Christmas card cut out & Basic Grey patterned paper flowers cut to do the word Hope--if you can believe it, sitting on my desk for months. It was Jen's Circle Journal page I did on the same phrase, as her book was on cliches. Just intended to have more time with it. I had wanted the canvas to look downright messy but in a hurry & pressed for time I seem to always fall back on what I do quickly, neatly and succintly. After visiting OLW, I thought, why not, the groundwork was there. . .

2 comments:

Nancyroo said...

I love the warmth of these pages!

Lynn said...

WOW! Love what you did for oLW! Awesome!

Lynn
OLW