Saturday, December 29, 2007

Anthropologie, Christmas Journal & the Pool Progress






































































The gunite was sprayed on December 27th, we can't believe how quickly the backyard is changing. Lorin has been using all of his vacation time replanting & pruning.

Shimelle's Christmas Journal is still prominent on my mind, and I'm trying to back track to complete the journal, but I'm exhausted from the holidays. I'm not doing anything very well right now, & I have a scrapbook to do for a customer by January 10th: I need to be mindful of time limitations!

Yesterday I was at the Z Gallery to pick up a gift & stopped at Anthropolgie next door. What an eyeful! Look at this abalone lamp?! The clothes remind me of wearing late 1970's clothing, quite fresh & feminine, at least the billowy cotton pieces were; the Spanish blouses--prices make me gasp for air, but the design displays are quite intriguing with creativity. My photos don't do it justice. {I bought a bird stamp set & art book, One Year in Japan on sale!}






1 comment:

Lesley said...

Cant believe how fast your pool is coming along.

Anthropologie...the store is what dreams are made of.