Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve






















































My girlfriend Katy, she's four, is in the hospital due to dehydration from the flu, amongst other complications. I'm sad but prayerful. I babysit Katy, and I tell you, she seems to be the adult not me! There's some children, not necessarily your own, you meet in life--and you just can't treat them enough. Katy is one of them.

No time to scrap just yet & a paid scrapbook job due on Jan. 10th. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my Shimelle's class as we close the chapter on the 2007 Christmas Journal. We'll see, life is but a journey. I sketched and wrote my Day #19 Dear Santa prompt. It was difficult seeing Christmas in the eyes of myself as an 8 year old child, jaded and embittered.

Random Shots: And look at this sky, the photo doesn't do it justice. And last nights hazy full moon off my front patio! Bluebirds for my Christmas tree.

P.S. My 'Hope' canvas made it to the slide of 'what-else-caught-our-eyes'. Jazzed.

No comments: