Friday, December 14, 2007

Ode to Anja Wade!




Crazy Love. Poco's classic rock song, just takes me right back to the early 70's. Look at Noah's sweet face. . .makes a mother's heart sing!
So, this is an Ode to Anja Wade, two pages "scraplifted". Scrappers are generous about sharing ideas. . .and I hope AW is complimented rather than annoyed! I watch daily Sibling Rivalry, it's usually between the two younger ones. P.S. I love incorporating song lyrics into pages. . .it's part of the magic of scrapping in terms of what you capture because music is the essence of a moment and you reference immediately to a specific memory or emotion. That Anja reminded me how I love it, I'm planning to determine to scrap more lyrics. Like everyone else, we have a lifetime to scrap! I just love Anja's work, she is a unique spirit.

No comments: