Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve, 6:21 p.m.

Merry Christmas to anyone who peeps by.

I am thankful for Shimelle's class this year. It has been a gift, because Christmas is a whole lot of stress wrapped up in layers of distractions! I realize Christmas is about celebrating Christ, and you can do that in your heart. . .and from there springs the true giving, true blessings. Real gifts.

Have a Merry Christmas. P.S. Katy came home from the hospital a renewed child, she got on the phone with me & told me she got shots & blood taken out, that she cried a little. And I told her it was okay to cry! She's very excited about Christmas--perfect.

2 comments:

Vee's blog said...

Merry Christmas to my Big Sis! :)
and to Loren and the Boyz!
You are an inspiration to me...your scrapping is so awesome!
Lots of Love from,your little sis,
Vee

Pearl Maple said...

Happy Holidays to you and your family. Lovely photos you have been posting.

Congrats on your accomplishments with the Christmas Journal. Have heard lots of good reports from participants who felt they gained much more than some pretty pictures out of the experience.

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog space. The last few weeks have been busy with travel but we did manage to squeeze in a little creative time, after spending time with family, is the best thing to do this time of year.