Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Dig has Begun & Shimelle Christmas Pages




Well, The Dig has Begun. We are so excited, now we feel after months of contractor's bids, etc. it really is happening. Some of these photos are taken from my master bath window looking down. Lorin and Frank had to take several trees and remove them or replant (the Palms)them. It broke my heart but broke their backs!











And loving Shimelle's class, the only thing truly Christmasy around here. . .kind of like my Snowman tray surrounded by coral, makes it: my kind of decor, my take on a Pacific Islander's take on the season. . .












4 comments:

Lesley said...

You know I come to your blog now daily to check out what the "beester" has been up to.

Lesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancyroo said...

I love your pages! Especially the snowman, really nice!

crazierinreallife said...

your journal is very beautiful and elegant looking