Friday, December 7, 2007

OLW "Live" #2; Shimelle's Day 7




It was pure joy to sketch "Not Today" (and the sketch was inspired by an artist/scrapper named Pearl Maple--sounds like a movie star huh?); the Christmas Journal, my form of therapy is revealing layers of insights, today being, I am downright stubborn. I tried to go simple today because, phew--there's miles to go. I picked up a 4 " peppered Poinsettia at the grocery store, my token contribution to the family for today. Was it for the family or me? Dunno.

4 comments:

missquiss said...

Those LOs rock! The sketch is so cool - love it on the LO. And I really like the masking tape! Thanks for all the kind words! they made my day brighter!

Lynn said...

Awesome layouts!

Lynn
OLW

Pearl Maple said...

Great page, glad you are enjoying Shimelle's Christmas, it is a wonderful way of celebrating the spirit in your own way.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog space, always fun to meet other creative folks.

Will be back soon to keep cheering you on with your journal.

Anonymous said...

What a great sketch! Oh I am so skipping the to do list page. LOL. Thank you for your super sweet words on my blog. I will be visiting yours as well. :-)