Monday, July 23, 2007

Those Tasks!






One Little Word's challenge was Simplicity last week. I felt drawn to the tissue technique shown on the blog as well. I am a Mod Podge lover, have been since the 70's! (Did you notice how the label for Mod Podge is dated? Love it!) The layout captured quite a bit, my love for Simplicity patterns, the photos of the outfits I did sew (really not much of a seamstress), and little Sarah. I have not done a 12x12 in awhile.
I'm working reorganizing my scrap area & it's going very slow. I have to deep clean & rethink concepts in organization. It presently isn't this bad, I just wanted to track my snail paced progress, and reveal how bad it has gotten for me. Tasking is a very serious business!

1 comment:

northeast said...

You're doing pretty good in the organization dept. It inspires me to do some of my own. Photos are great...