Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blessings

















*My sister-in-law Kathy married at her sister's home, a lovely summer's wedding. Kathy & Dick, believing in love.
*And Sarah Teresa turned 26 on July 15th. 26! Twenty-six years of a force to be reckoned with! Had to scrap two Sarah pages, yeah! Remember the Fine Young Cannibals singing, She Drives Me Crazy, perfect title for a Sarah-page. Love my babygirl. {She's On the Go, she's creative and emotional, she's a force to be reckoned with, She Drives Me Crazy.}
*A One Word page: Stop which reads {& Breathe~simple advice for myself}.
*My Circle Journal is moving about Corona! KayLyn's book is on Family History, preferably a woman, and I had to feature my sister Ivy Jeanne.

*All this creative time because my scraptable is cleared off! Make room for creative time! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP and breathe stopped me short on my trail. I love all your designs, but this one is so simple and defining. You have vindicated every single hurry with this journal, this reminder that we all take for granted. Your forethought when taking the photo shows your true artistry and sense of taking a deep breath. Thank you for sharing...I visit your blog daily...I AM ADDICTED!

Lesley said...

Love the stop sign...!!

You will be happy to know, that I completed a mini book yesterday.

Will post later on my creative blog,