Wednesday, July 11, 2007

You Asked About Inspiration







Lesley asked me what presently inspires me, and what first comes to mind is: Why your enthusiasm of course! You inspire me to stay on task, not just with the shopping because, the blind leads the blind in that department, but the never ending drive to be artful. New stuff, delicious! Girlfriends we must do a "paint chipboard night", if I have an obscene amount of unpainted chipboards, others do as well, am I right on that?

My new Summer Hat. Picked up for some serious sunblock because I plan to beach comb my way across the shores of Maui in October. Again, need more shell supply.




2 comments:

Lesley said...

OMG! You totally made my night..that picture of you is priceless and you need to scrap it for the all about eve blog. I just got home from Anaheim Hills for Jill's gymnastics trials..I am not sure if I am ready for this... PRESSURE!!!!!

Chipboard paint night.. name it.. I will be there... Oh wait.. word just in.. Justin is going to sectionals in ALL STARS! HELP!!!!!

northeast said...

I love the hat! Your comments are inspirational. I should visit more often; I could use more sunshine.