Friday, August 3, 2007

{Studio Bee}











I had just forwarded the beautiful quote from Goethe: . . .the moment one definitely committs oneself, then Providence moves too. Well, yes. Life moves as well, fractured ankle for Noah! All of a sudden it's not about one's art anymore, shift downward, it's about our family. I sketched on Noah's cast a Naruto character {Sasuke), he was a happy camper & that made the cast bearable.
I was able to get my hands on my Circle Journal that is on Lesley's table. I had forgotten how sweet the end design was, so I photographed it for my archives. My two page layout for the book (minus additional pages, I've got to leave something for surprises) follows.
Ah! And next, before I embark on a project for the month I wanted to 'get the juices' going. . .Sarah is on my mind a lot these days because she just turned 26 & she has a new boyfriend. My design center is next! Ha ha. It reads, The volume of creativity is directly proportional to the depth of the pile. Lorin says, Hogwash. Where's your sense of humor sweetheart??
Next, beautiful Sarah again. Double click for a close-up on those beads! A Noah Play page! And a fun page of my sisters and Sarah saying Aloha to me as I leave them at the airport, Kahului, Maui--waaah! I love them so much!
Hope you loved peeking at the work!

1 comment:

northeast said...

I loved them all, but especially the sisters/sarah adios photo, precious...