Monday, August 13, 2007

Never Say Never











Saving my current designs for later!
Old Stuff & One Current: The first ten layouts are my personal 8x8 format I began designing in in early 2006. I was a 12x12 scrapper to the core but for gifts I'd do smaller sizes. I never thought I'd want this size for myself but I came to love the fact that it took half the time or less than a 12x12. . .and something began to change for me, I wanted to be less complicated. After ten years of passionate scrapbooking, I've come to understand the creative process in simpler terms. One is always evolving as we learn & experiment. . .Never Say Never. . .I used to say, I'll never scrap just one photo---right! I'll never use blah-blah technique! Bad habit of mine while being a Scrapbook Critic. Because I've discovered while creating, I am in the thick of having the best time doing what I said I'd never do! Who's the critic dummy now?
I love marking the days with photography, journaling, & lots of expensive art junk!
The first layout, is a candid shot of my kids. . .Noah just shot his little arms up when I said "Say Cheese", I have no idea why but it is absolutely breathtaking to me! Last photo is a current Circle Journal entry I need to do in a book entitled Cliches (Jen's fab book) I began last night---is it not delicious?! Can you guess my cliche? I have lots of new stuff to show you later on!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I am so loving all of these BEE!

You inspire me to get to my table and create.

Bummed that my summer days are almost gone...!

Lets keep moving forward though...PURSUE ART!!

Anonymous said...

Bee,

I am so speechless and PRETTY DARNED CONTENT with all your postings here. The olders I have already lost my breath over, but this new stuff...speechless.

You magnetize me. Your work pulls me in...I just love window shopping here.