Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wow. . .what a mess!

I've been blogging & enjoying many artist's workspaces, to help with my future space that Lorin is putting together for me. My new space is 15x12, it is called a "bonus room" off our family room and will include a station for the boy's computer as this room provided for almost nine years! But, I wanted to have photos of the old space, which has served us well and looking at these photos a total chaotic room!
Never took the time to paint this room!
Looking forward to an organized space. . . so I am searching for organizational tips!
The painted piece is an art piece my sister painted for my 40th birthday. Some shell frames,
one of Sarah and I at the beach in the early 80's.
My boys sit right behind me and we are cramped. Lorin is designing a special room with recessed lighting, new tile, crown molding. . .lots of storage cabinets. I'm filled with gratitude that I married a truly creative man. Did I ever mention that Lorin's father & grandfather loved woodworking?

No comments: