Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009 Word: Cheerful!

A word that had play in my mind was Bloom. But I attached to an attitude, Cheerful. Only knew that I don't want to take myself too seriously in this new year, delighted with a quick page as to hurry and finish my Shimelle December Journal--because short term memory is in high demand! So here are Days: Jan. 1 & Dec. 13, 19, 22, 24 & 26--hoopla! There are a few things in my mind, a small List, I'd like to accomplish. The small list would include craft ideas--crochet scarves, read Jane Austen novels, continue scrapping, take better photographs, lose weight, go shelling, create garland yo-yo's, sew blouses, create an Inspirational Idea Book, read my Bible regularly. . .make a trip to Maui--I wanted to avoid making a List, but darn, here's a page awaiting to be made! In light of an already full plate, maintain cheerfulness. . .
Oh blessed be me to have this gift set. . .to rest and cozy up with Persuasion & Lorin who really enjoys this version! Some people cannot wait for December, for me, ambivalance shrouds the first couple of weeks. I have to do mental exercises to overcome the malaise. When I do come out of it, December is in full force. I was barely ready for Christmas Day.

Just about the easiest of days to scrap. I hope I translated the frenzy.
Christmas Eve was awesome, oh--by the way, I've run out of the color yellow so my photo printer gives me only black & white, must do with what I have!

Using some five year old laser die-cuts! This 8.5x11 gets a bit crowded.
I keep playing Secret Garden over and over. . .but Enya and Loreena, truly gives me that unique ancient 'Lord of the Rings' poignancy.

No comments: