Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter Scrapbooking!

I love that scrapbookers have the freedom to play with self-portraits. Obviously the visual helps the voice! Mood scrapping I call it. And this quote by Emerson is straightforward, a relief.
Project 365, is in itself a mini-scrapbook. Thinking of the one photo for the day is an exercise on keeping your eyes wide open. I'm going to have 12 of these or I will have to consolidate them somehow. EEEK.
I also liked the idea when blogging onto Emily Falconbridge of 56Questions throughout the year. She prompts with a question, you design & journal. I found these awesome index cards at Staples, a pack of 100 for $10; punch holes; wa la! Mini-book haven!
Resuming my Shimelle's Christmas Journal--pant*! Hope to get about fifteen pages in the next couple of weeks. Would like to go back one year and finish up the 2007 Journal but my memory of it has already faded! I am loving my hobby.

No comments: