Saturday, July 26, 2008

*Grace

And Diane brought this to prayer group yesterday: The will of God will not take you where the grace of God will not protect you.
Anja Wade has begun to incorporate these outlined words on her layouts. The way she uses homemade everyday tools, ie. a pen!, appeals to my artist's soul. I decided I'd like to practice doodling.

I have intended to use hula girls in some manner for years. I came across during blogging a site named http://hulagirl.com/blog/ and it has inspired me to create loosely myself in capri pants/everyday wear with a hula skirt! It makes me laugh!
I keep up the doodling when I am viewing Angel's baseball or waiting in school pickup lines.
When I was a young girl I hung up my share of laundry on lines, and my mother had twins, we then totaled six kids. Can you imagine the sheer volume of clothes & diapers needing to be hung every single day? Nothing like the fresh breath of wind dried clothes on a laundry line!


Currently am: nursing summer colds, reading Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice, rooting for the best team in the MLB--Go Angels, and a little doodling & scrapbooking. Being inspired by many favorite artist's work on their blogs & finding new artists! There was a time when I could never get enough of nonfiction autobiographical writings, and now with the Internet, everyone has a blog! I am also hanging out with my many girlfriends, & enjoying a short baseball break before winter league begins. Settling down to a new 2008-09 school year for Luke & Noah. Just minding my busyness!

No comments: