Sunday, July 13, 2008

All Star Memories

Noah: Corona American Little League All Stars, 9/10 Team

Luke: Corona American Little League, 11 Year Old All Star Team

Luke & Noah made Corona American Little League All Stars for 2007-2008. When each boy discovered they were selected, the accomplishment moment was bright joy. The season tends to go through an unending myriad of stages: start the season with freezing temps, end with desert heat. . .practices, games, new friends, wins & loses, surprises, (sniff*is that the light I see at the end of the tunnel?), more games. Just when you are ready to hang up the cap & bat, there is All Stars. And underneath it all, the journey was very good. I love dearly my fellow baseball parents. I see them every year, and when this part of the boy's life fades, I hope the memories remain.

No comments: