Friday, June 22, 2007

My First Entry

June 22, 2007 6:52 a.m.

Greetings to my family & friends! My first entry! I'm feeling awkward but as if on a brink of yet another adventure in what I hope is an artful expression. I looked into responding to a call to be on a design team, dismayed to discover a designer's blog is part of a resume (of sorts). Therein lies the bigger picture. It was tough naming my blog! In the end I chose wording from my sister's discussion on how the two of us seem to scurry about being busy and add in our lives our handmade gifts. Jeanne, my sister calls our creative giving, soulful gifting. I think that is sweetness personified don't you?

I have plans today to scrap a page on one of my father's favorite sayings: The Early Bird Gets the Worm. Hated this as a child but love it as a artful adult! Hope to post it later, with banner, etc.; wish me luck because I am an inept computer user. I'll have to call Lesley or Lisa for help.

It's going to be a stellar day. . .first blog entry, giggle*, thanks for peeking into my world!

7 comments:

Lesley said...

and just let me be the first one to leave a comment...

"comment"

that was preschool humor..

Lacette Allen said...

Bee, Congrats on your new adventure, I can't wait to see your projects on line. Hope to see you soon. Love Lacette

Annette said...

Bee...I love this.... so reminds me of our younger days of journal writing.... or was it only yesterday? Look forward to more!!!Love, Annette

Lisa said...

Hey and Yeah! Looks great and I love the writing as always! BUT where are the pictures?? I am sure I'll hear from you soon - phone pal!

Lisa S. said...

I can't even express how IMPRESSED I am!!! This is such an amazing and creative expression (as all things "You" are!). I look forward to reading your entrys daily (ish)!

Kim said...

This is so you buddy. It is going to be nice to be able to see some of your work again! I miss you! You've come a long way...can't wait for Maui!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Bee! And in your quest and along your travels you have inspired a tag-a-long....ME! I started a blog, too. Thanks so much not just for your beautiful designs, but for your everpresent kindness!