Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's A Learning Thing






No wonder
I'm not a computer geek, it drives me
crazy.
I did have to bribe my hubby with Good & Plenty candy to help me with my first lesson. He survived without strangling me!
So, here's a couple of current projects. I did do my page yesterday on my new favorite format the ever easy 9x9 scrap page! Could not wait to use Jenni Bowlin's felt bird I ordered. Forgive me for my less than stellar photo images, the journaling reads: My Dad always said to me as a child--The Early Bird gets the Worm. Therefore, here we are 'early birds' at H'poko shelling: me, Sarah & Jeanne. I have evolved to scrapping so that it works with my lifestyle: a fast mind b
oggling pace. I'm on a mission to express a clear point of view in a freestyle manner. I love it.
And you see my other craft obsession. My shell frames, which Sarah and Jeanne love to craft with as well. (Jeanne is responsible for this blessing as she opened this door to me!) I have another large shell project that should be wrapped up in just a day or so, can't wait to post that!
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments on my blog, it keeps me smiling & some of you just crack me up. Have a great weekend, and let's get going on those projects ladies!
P.S. Hope you can see my tiny profile photo which is of my Circle Journal I created for a art project that six artist friends & I kicked off this month. Appropriate for today, Something New.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your layouts. They are simple and soothing. Since they are so uncomplicated, I immediately feel what you journal and see the photo you are highlighting.