Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Birth & Plethora of Stuff to Share!

Welcome Little Love, grandchild 4!  Ma'alahi, on September 26.

I'm so overcome with Joy.  Thankful!  Congrats family!  (And Corin, my one blog fan!  Bless you & your young family!)
 I need to finish Ma'alahi's vintage baby blanket--quickly!!

 Shells. . .shells. . .
 Favorite local Corona thai plate (I prefer the chicken chow mien to beef).
You can find me here doing my Bible Study.  This year we are studying the amazing life of Moses!  From Sept-May, study in Exodus-Deuterotomy.  That loving grace of God refinining us through our failures for His Glory.  Study, learn & live!

 A sweet wedding for Jesse and Amber!  With some very special women!
Lorin and Frank trekked on their yearly camping and hiking trip to the Eastern Sierra's.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Beautiful baby! Beautiful family :) Make sure and send Sarah and her growing family hugs and love from us. So happy for you all!