Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello Blog


It's been one year since I've picked up blogging or writing.  Technology was not my friend, so I took up private journaling.  The year went by. . .I continued to craft while life moved along.  Life normally is filled with baseball but in February of 2014, Noah needed surgery for a post labrum tear and his baseball activities came to a screeching halt.  It's been six months of downtime and we are returning now to Noah's junior year and resuming baseball.  Needless to say, the challenges for Noah and myself (as the baseball parent) is a tough road.

Meanwhile there's much to share.  A recent discovery I've made is with Aviary, the free app that adds text on my iPhone photos!  When I discovered this. . .I truly could not help myself writing text on my photos.  It's this scrapbooking mindset in me!

But I'm excited just to tinker here again.  And, I believe I'll do some personal writing as well.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool to see you blogging again!! I hope all is well. I heard Sarah is pregnant!! Please give her and her beautiful little family our love :)