Friday, June 21, 2013

Sketchy Blogger I Am

 Random shots. . .life is a blur sometimes it goes by so quickly.  Lorin and I celebrated 22 years of marriage on June 1.  I am thankful for every bit of life as Mrs. Lorin Rozatti.
 On Maui with the girls. . .Vida & Lacette.  We take time to just--spend time.
Cared for Kawai on Maui, my little spitfire Grandson.
 And, on June 1st, Rachel married Ryan.  These two know how to tie the knot in style!
 Palm Springs, Arizona--baseball goes on. . .and Noah turned 15 in May.
 Ivy Jeanne's most beautiful artsy home I get to hang out in while on Maui.  Oh Maui rain, island sounds of birds at 2 a.m.--sound of wind in trees, old country roads.  Yes, always yes.
 My main crew.  Frank, Lorin, Luke and Noah.
 Luke is 17 now.
Little adorable things in Jeanne's home I love.  I am all over the place--a bit of this and that but always busy.

No comments: