Friday, June 21, 2013

Bracelet Story

 Wrap bracelets have been my thing these last couple years.  Learning to craft them took awhile as I never took a class.  I learned quite a bit from Camay, Lacette's sister.  In June Camay came to visit and she taught Lacette and I how to do the "Bollywood" wrap bracelet!
 A fave of mine!  The gift that doesn't stop giving!  Camay made me the black and pearl, Lacette made me the frosted blue on the right, and my first two creations are the coral and light blue.  Love the crafts that are like crocheting, you find rhythms and it's relaxing.
 Costa Rica pukas in a simple strand.
 My first Bollywood measured incorrectly for my wrist, so what do you do?  Gift it to Lacette!

 In the craft room working hard.  Hardly working.
One of the many purchases.

No comments: