Saturday, September 4, 2010

Currently


Listening: Rosie Thomas's "These Friends of Mine"

Eating: Honey Nut Crunch w/ craisins

Drinking: Arizona Diet Tea

Wearing: A simple puka shell bracelet & fab puka ring from Costa Rica!

Feeling: I need to get to bed by midnight.

Weather: Grueling mid 90 degree weather!

Wanting: To do a online class titled "Crafting My Best Life" (does this not just pull you right in??); but have already spent my September allowance! (And it's only Sept.5!)

Thinking: Here comes BSF! Bible Study Fellowship! Bring it on!

Needing: A baby break from Kawai!

Enjoying: 1) Fab new diffuser by Maison, "Honeysuckle" (honeysuckle & lavender), 2) being crafty/creative, 3) new coral----I know, I am not playing by the rules!

Wondering: When will my darling hubby will put together my Craft Room. . .it's been one year with no creative space!

(An Effer Dares prompt.)

No comments: