Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh I Have A Christmas Story!


Lorin finished removing the carpet in the bonus room on Friday evening & began laying tile!
This room is my new scrap area, 15x12 (I am sharing it with the boys; they will have a computer nearby on the other side of the room!). But. . .this huge project at Christmas time? These photos are of his two days of laying tile! Amazing. Lorin quips, "Pride of craftmanship!"
In two days I've done two layouts for my Christmas Journal. . .let's not compare what husband and wife are doing.

3 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

your pages are great. I love the way you did your list page

Lauren said...

LOVE the little dooms day doodle and the tile looks amazing!

elin said...

I love the tiles.
Please - send your husband to Norway. I will take good care of him.:)
-elin-