Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh the Memories We Collect!


I "thought" I was making good time yesterday by doing a couple of pages, until. . .well, I decided to embroider words. I found myself spending the entire length of a foreign film entitled "Priceless" with subtitles + embroidering last night! Hello!!
I changed my blog photo today to a random sight that caught my eye as my Madonna Postage Stamp photos, etc. were drying. The Scrabble tiles were a message from Noah for me (we leave each other messages); I don't know, I thought it embraced the season somewhat. I love Madonna & Child Christmas Postage Stamps, I think amongst many other crazy stuff I do, I'd like to seriously collect these.
After googling Barbie, the exact one I love, I found a reproduction on E-bay of her. . .she's $29 + $10 for delivery = shall I put her on my Christmas list?
Apparently I have time on my hands, never mind the Christmas Shopping or housework! Bah! Humbug!

No comments: