Saturday, April 5, 2008

Maui Vacation (again)

Everywhere I go, if I see hula girls. . .I want to capture them so that I could create the images in my arts & crafts. My honey bunny loves me. . .although I give him much grief, it keeps us alert!

Blogspot is giving me a problem with posting photos this morning, so I have to share in bits and pieces I think. So let's start with my vacation.

Old Lahaina Luau, an award winning luau. With an open bar, there's laughter & everyone begins to look oh so charming!

Our rental was a treasure in Haiku on Kapoli Road. It was winding upcountry roads that lead us to our vacation hideaway! We loved it so much! (Chris & I laugh so much taking self portraits!)
Taken at Colleen's Restaurant, Haiku Maui. The girls: L-R, Sarah, me, Chris, Mom & Ivy.

Okay. . .the love of a moher for her daughter. . .distance does not seperate from the continual beat of my heart, always alive for her. I am honored and humbled that the Lord has blessed me with the responsibility to mother Sarah. She's bright & beautiful, and radiates love & kindness, what more could a mother ask for? (P.S. Girlfriends, I'm loving this green babydoll top I found recently! Love the black cuffs & color green, oh that every piece of clothing we purchase one could Love! That is so not my shopping luck!)

No comments: