Friday, February 8, 2008

Ten Layouts & OLW



Sarah visited & we had such a great time, we can never get enough of her.
The boys have been off track at school & I've been able to sit at the table for some scrap fun! I'm trying my best to organize since I'm in the room playing, but somehow organizing & playing don't mix well. I'm on a scraproll, since I don't want to skip a heartbeat I am taking a small stash to the Sierra's. While the boys snowboard, I'll keep the cabin fire burning & scrap, read & relax. Be home midweek!































































2 comments:

Lynn said...

WOW! You get so much accomplished! Great layouts....Love your CREATE layout!

Lynn
OLW

Anonymous said...

BOOM! You just amaze me. How many times have I told you that? I LOVE the Be True layout. I love your thoughts, very inspirational. I get SO excited when you post new things...like fresh fruit in the summer to me. Beautiful family, beautiful work and best of all...I see the INTIMACY in them.