Friday, February 15, 2008

June Lake, California: Scrap Time






While The Boys went off snowboarding for two days, I hunkered down & had uninterrupted time for scrapbooking. I brought limited supplies, some patterned paper, necessities, and letter stickers. I scrapped a year's worth (8x8's & 8.5x11's), because if anyone knows me, knows I am making the most of my time. I had Luke with me the first day & my ITouch the next for company. I loved that I had a stream of scrapping modes, one idea lead to three pages or a photo led to five more pages. . .back and forth. . .until, the lifts shut down! It was simply heavenly to sit back with hot coffee, watch The Boys leave & head for my spot at the table, and the day unfolded quietly. I do have to touch up quite a few layouts because I did not bring many embellishments, does anyone want to guess my number of layouts? If you ask I will not lie.



43 layouts.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

...A YEAR's WORTH!? I think I say this on every comment to you..AMAZING! You know what? that is confidence. I would have stared at the same two layouts for two days. Boy oh BOY!. I wish I was you sometimes...I'd have no backlog!

Okay so I guess 27 layouts. Am I hot or Cold?