Monday, April 8, 2013

Project Life Posting 2

 Though this is Week 8, I am currently working on Week 15.  37 to Go.  So far I do my week as I go.  I steal minutes here & there or I just carve out time & ignore my chores.  I keep my book out on a table in the craftroom and the family checks it as the days go by.  Everyone enjoys Project Life.  I believe my boys think I am sappy & emotional, so being boys they are kind of shy about FEELINGS so when they view the pages they quietly engage in commenting.   My craft room is still a mess!   Cleaning out supplies is not easy for me.  I am working on other craft projects as well, so that's probably my downfall--oh gosh, the beading I have been doing!  Although the patterns are simple, I have been enjoying this new craft!  More on that to come. . .

 Kawai returns to Cali on April 18th.  I will most likely go MIA.  I lose my schedule, my mind!  But gain a whole bunch of 3 year old kisses and playtime!
For closer view click on picture.
 As I get older. . .wow, amazing how the body just changes.
Arianna, my first grandchild pictured here loving up on Kawai is my new BFF.  I am such a lucky lucky woman & Grandma!

No comments: