Monday, August 22, 2011

Suki, 2002-2011

He always wanted to sleep near me, and I loved resting my head into him sideways. Now I feel the empty space in my heart & when I see his favorite spots. . . the bittersweet memories are stirred.
Been too sad to write of losing Suki this past June on a warm night this summer. He wasn't at the backdoor waiting for me as he usually did if he got out the door. I didn't check for Suki for whatever reason to be sure he was in for the night. And we all know the coyotes are looking for prey. Sarah said Suki was our Ninja Cat, he lived by the sword & passed on in the animal kingdom. He had a specialty, fresh Lizard or fresh birds. My front door was always a scene of grossness, it was constantly being used for the ugly deed. I loved this boy from the minute he came home and even now without him about.

No comments: