Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day: Blessed to Know You!

Suzy Q. She knows how to get to the heart of any person, place, situation under the sun. And I don't see her enough.
Chris, my gosh she finds humor where ever she is, and I cannot help but laugh out loud!
Oh Tracy on the left and Janet (awesome sister in Christ) in the middle, our kindergarteners glued us together, we know how to have a good time!
Karen, she lives next door. . .and she is a force to behold! We love sharing our lives with each other!
XOXO. Dearest sister Jeanne. She inspires me in Christ. . .family, arts & crafts.
This face is Kim's. She's my buddy & we love to kick it, and I giggle like a little girl around her.
Lacette Allen. Faithful. She has my back year after year--oh does she make me laugh!
Sarah, a mother now. And oh how loving and oh what a strong mom she is. She's going to teach me how to be a better mom.
My mom. Strong as an oak. She is loved by God. . .happy in her 80's. She showed me how to overcome the impossible. I believe my mother is about 21 here, and she represented the Filipino women on Maui from Puunene.

THIS SAD NEGLECTED BLOG. I need to revamp! I have a craft room being put together this month, which has been packed in boxes since September (Sarah's return home). The only thing I am presently doing that is creative, is Basic Sketching 101. A little of it coming soon.

No comments: