Monday, October 26, 2009

Beginner's Sketches & Sarah Brings Kawai to Cali


Doodling when I can, in my 5x5 Journal Sketchbook.
And experimenting with watercolor.




I've been MIA. We have a homecoming to share with you. Sarah moved back to California with darling Kawai.
Every day is filled with activity. . .there is hardly a craft to be done! Grieve not self, there's a time for every season! All that arts and crafts will return as I'm never far away from what I love to do.

I've committed to a Bible Study Fellowship class this year and we are studying the Book of John, from September to May! Just another tidbit to be MIA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaah look at Kawai! He's so big already! I really would love to meet him and see you and Sarah! I was talking to Kelly and Debbie last night about it, lets plan a time to do lunch! You can email me, or tell Sarah to email me...

corinjones@ca.rr.com

Give that darling baby some love for me!