Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"CARVING" into my day.

Kendry Morales & Howie Kendricks, I am enjoying the 2009 Season.  
Jared Weaver was the winning pitcher, Chone Figgins at third.  JW doesn't know it yet but he is my future son-in-law.  Do you hear that Sarah?
Sue, Luke & I were fortunate to score seats, SEVEN ROWS aside first base, Angels vs. Rangers.  I could easily get used to the life of season ticket holders!
This little mermaid I carved in bad lighting watching the Angel's game last night with Lorin.  Love those little bubbles I picked up at Micheal's.  I have misplaced my weekly journal and am stubbornly hoping to find it so refuse to design a new one, so I am currently using a small 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  When I roll with a craft, I have tunnel vision.  Even though I go about my day, under the surface I am thinking. . .what next?

No comments: