Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Wedding Album??!

This coming June 1st, I will be married 18 years.  And in all these 12 years of scrapping, uh, some 50+ albums later--No, no I did not do my wedding album. . .but I think I am ready.  It's difficult to do something as important as a wedding album because styles change, embellishments become outdated.  Therefore, I think I have a game plan. . .it's to keep it simple with some basic colors.  I am guessing that simplicity can be timeless, agree?  {The above photo was a blurry photo taken by a friend who sang Ave Maria & she took it from the choir balcony.  No matter, I love this photo. }  Being sort of naturally scatterbrained, this project will be in the making for a long time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bee!
I just realized you have a blog too...and a scrapbooking blog at that! Awesome! I am totally looking forward to learning a few things from you. I have a drawer full of scrapbooking materials that I adore, and have yet to put one book together!

Lacette Allen said...

Bee, i have not been on your Soulful Gifting blog in so long, its amazing how your pictures are set up, I am truely impressed. You will do an amazing job on your wedding book, i cant wait to see the finished product.

Kathy said...

Hi Bee! great blog. i am terrible about keeping up on photos and I too do not have much of a wedding album or pictures for that matter. I love you idea about keeping it simple, timeless. It's inspiring me to try again about making a special album, after nearly 31 years (June 10) you'd think I'd have gotten to this by now! I personally love classic french design...fluer de lis beige & black, maybe have the photos redone in sepia tone?? any way, made me think for you what ever classic Hawaiian is might be something to consider for your timeless album :) enjoy your journey