Wednesday, October 8, 2008

End of MLB Season! Waah!

The Sox put the Angels down in the first two. . .I was filled with excitement and decided to do these Angel pages to toast the year, just as the game started! So while the last two games were on, instead of say, chewing gum nervously (Lisa) I scrapped between short breaks! I am crazy! The Anaheim Angels did lose, in very tight games. It felt great to scrap and watch! Unforturnately the Angels did not make it happen to move ahead in the playoffs. I look forward to the new team next year! I am optimistic!




Suki and his boy Noah--afternoon catnap.
Look what I found. . .unfinished project! I started these yo-yo's over 8 years ago. . .being that I am into ALL THINGS ROUND, I decided to get back to them & even start more! I also learned how to make little pinwheels yesterday--look out layouts, here I come!

No comments: