Monday, September 15, 2008

Worthy to Share!

{At times uploading photos in order doesn't work! These photos are not uploaded by preference but rather my computer ineptness!} Here is an awesome find at a thrift store this weekend. A brand new Roxy summer bag at $2.00; glory, glory.
Recent family celebration: Ethan is now Ten & Frank is Sixteen, cool cousins.
Noah & Suki with the same expression towards one another: Yes??!
Something royal blue. I began a collection of wedding photos in shell frames (nothing really new if you saw my house full of shell frames). Royal blue seaglass is rare & found in tiny pieces where I shell. I wanted to make use of them. . .found that I could enhance my wedding accented color in my wedding. Here I am with my sisters & at the time Sarah was ten, 1991. Avis, Jeanne, me, Vida & Sarah taken in the backyard of Lorin's parents.

No comments: