Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Distracted with these things. . .

My friend designed these shell bracelets & this one is for Susan!

First of all, lots of scorekeeping for the Corona Little League. I am sitting near the best scorekeeper in Corona, Susan.

Secondly, down with a spring cold & laryngitis. Best time to sort my crazy collection of shells, and why not just make a few frames while I recuperate?

My favorite kit club Cocoa Daisy has a DT call & being that I started this blog to use as a springboard. . .it's time to tap into the Right side of the brain. I'll purpose to use this time to not only meet the May 25th deadline, but just hyperspace forward to get lots of scrapping done. {No photos as yet!}

2 comments:

Lesley said...

what a beautiful frame Bee!

Good luck with the DT call! Yahooo! Exciting!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooohhh i LOVE this frame. like the second layer....WONDERFUL...but I hope you are feeling better soon...