Friday, January 11, 2008

Tightroping




























































Are the big holidays overwith? Because this entire week I had ' Not a minute to spare'! It entailed: Scrapbook job, California Mission San Luis Re De Francia with Noah's class, PTA Meeting, Eucharist Meeting, helping a friend on the other side of town & luncheon date, let's not even mention the glory Mom chores.
My heart's desire was posting for OLW; and I did that by rushing home on Friday to work through at the very, literally, last minute. I posted on the deadline minute! Who in the world cuts it that close?? {Not thrilled with my work, given no time you just revert quickly to what's easiest. But you have to let it go & just begin anew. I did however, manage to post inspite of my crazy life. It's key to work inspite of stress. Anyway, here's a couple shots from the Mission & the book I was paid to do for a wonderful Christian woman who turned 80, her name is Joy, thus the sappy but apprepo 'Joy to the World'.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos. Your journaling and blog notes are always so wonderful to read. I love your style! I am impressed how much you accomplished during the busy holiday season! I bet JOY loved her new treasure...congrats.

Hey, we need some updates!
1) How is the pool?
2) Have you started actively practicing your word for the year (intimacy) yet?

Pearl Maple said...

Cool new blog banner, you have been busy over the holidays!