Friday, September 21, 2007

Charmed by Maui's Shores


I collaborated with a friend named Deann of Silver Daisy Design to create a bracelet for my sister's 50th birthday! I asked Deann to do a charm bracelet with some of the goodies I have picked up from Maui and use for my crafting. . .and this photo doesn't do the bracelet justice! If you love shells and sea glass, I can't tell you how jazzy this bracelet is on your wrist. I've had it on for two days now to do a "consumers test" right Deann?! Deann created something so special for me, I mean, my sister--LOL; I just love this bracelet. . .I think, I'm motivated to shell even more when I'm on Maui in a couple of weeks!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

WOW WOW WOW!! I may have to order one for myself and one for my mom.

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous B. your sister will treasure this...not for the silver, jewelry of it...but because you had this hand made expressively for her. you have such a beautiful heart.

oh yeah and my birthday is 2/9. hee hee.
~jen

Mai said...

What a special thing to have something made especially for you. You have a very lucky sister, she has you and a beautiful bracelet. BTW You do look great in the hat!