Monday, April 14, 2008

Keeping the Memories Alive

Peeps, I am never going to scrap all the photos & ideas that sprout in my mind all day long! I have way too many kids to grow, laundry to catch up on and baseball games to attend! I do do, what I can.

I am never far away from Maui, the island where I grew up on. . .I'll always be scrapping Maui pages. That very cool February snowboard trip, where the boys let loose on June Lake and I scrapped some 43 pages!
The car rides are always a trip in itself! The junk food we bring along, the music we all scramble to feature, the scenery, the bickering, the laughs. . .and quiet time. Lorin and I hold hands while he drives all those long hours.



2 comments:

Lesley said...

Bee or not to Bee. Love it! Keepin it real...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.